VetMEDResearch, a veterinary industry research panel with more than 3,000 U.S. veterinarians and hospital staff, has expanded its veterinary industry research into the Canadian market.
Canadian veterinarians, hospital staff, veterinary school professors and instructors and industry consultants are invited to participate in the research panel by registering at VetMEDResearch.com. Canadian participants in research studies are compensated in Canadian dollars.
Recent VetMEDResearch studies have included:
- Price test of a new product formulation
- Awareness survey of competitive products
- Survey to gauge regional concern about a disease and receptivity to a new product
- Interviews to explore reaction to specific product attributes
- Diary study of canine disease incidence and treatment
- Bulletin board focus groups about changes in veterinary hospital practices